ERR internet disconnected or err_internet_disconnected means that the user’s internet connection is gone or lost for some kind of reasons. This type or error mostly happens in Google chrome’s web browsers and Mozilla firefox browsers both on computers desktops and tablets or mobile phones. Most of the time it is worth nothing despite the fact which is the most ordinary mistake in these web browsers, it is by no means connected to the web browsers and there can be so many different reasons for such appearances. So the user will have to use various different methods to erase it.
Try to use the fixes given below:
1. Always check your internet connection
The err_internet_disconnected error suggests that the PC is disconnected from the current network. So first of all what you need to do is, check the current status of your internet router and computer.
1) The users have to check the connection logo whether it has disappeared, please recall that the active connection looks like that and the disconnected.
2) And the users need to check the wires personally, whether about their integrity, or insert and pull out them back into the electric wall sockets.
3) If there are other PCs, mobiles or tablets, you will need to examine or check whether everything is perfect with it or not and if those lights which were still on before that are on then make sure that the issue may be from the service provider’s side.
4) Then you have to turn off the power button of the router and then wait for some time and restart it again. Most of the time it happens like there is no power button in such case you can disconnect the cable from it and connect it again.
5) After that switch on the port again and wait for some time to initialize the basic equipment and try to check again the device’s internet connection.
If still the error persists you can move on to the next fix.
2. Must check your internet provider problems
The most important reason for the lack of communication may be the service provider, for example it may be cable break, a technical equipment failure error, etc. or else may be not paid on the internet connection?
For such issues what can be done?
1) You can call the service provider and verify whether they have everything in a proper order or not.
2) Then you can explain your problem by saying that everything is fine from your side, most of the cases the service provider reboots the service equipment’s on its side and this gives rise to the errors like err_internet_disconnected.
3) For the next time you can contact your friends who also use the services from this provider and ask them about the problems.
4) After that move on to your internet router settings and check whether it is connected or not.
3. Users have to disable the firewall settings
Yes it is not recommended that disabling your firewall will help you resolve the error. Since it is very necessary to ensure the security of your device. And we must do this to exclude this type of error. In most of the cases, it can block the internet connections or some protocols, and that leads to the inability to start or open the websites and causes the error.
1 First of all go to the control panel option.
2 Then find the windows firewall option from it.
3 Then you have to choose turn windows firewall on or off option.
4 And make sure you mark all points and disable the windows firewall option.
5 At last quit all the windows and then check whether your system is connected to the internet or not.
4. Check your LAN settings options
Next, the most important reason may be the automatic modification in the LAN settings option. It would be the best way if the user moves on to the properties and then you can go and visit through the control panel and they will show you the ultimate way. You can simultaneously press the R key and enter the key from the keyboard.
Read More: What Is The Process For Digital TV Tuner Device Registration Application
5. Try to reset TCP / IP and then clear DNS records
The initialization of the TCP / IP protocol also helped you with some of the other network issues. All you need to do is:
1 First of all the user needs to run the command line via administrator account. To do this enter the command line in the search box and press enter key from your keyboard. At next right click on the command line option and choose run as administrator option.
2 Then enter the command given below one by one and press enter key from your keyboard after each and every command.
Ipconfig / flushdns
Ipconfig / renew
Netsh int ip set dns
Netsh winsock reset