Error code anteater game usually occurs the error code BEE. If the user is a hard core destiny 2 gamer then you must have to come across two or more destiny 2 game errors. Most of the time this error may be frustrating. But don’t panic at all. We are here to help you. If you are also facing such errors we have given some fixes to resolve such problems. Also note you don’t have to try all of these just follow the steps until you get the perfect one which suits you.
Try these popular fixes given below to resolve error code anteater.
1. Try to switch your internet service providers
Users must get hundreds of solutions or fixes to fix this error. But most of the people use temporary fixes for resolving the issues. But we suggest you to move on to the permanent solutions for such issues. It will long last and help you to keep your device error free. Switching ISPs may not resolve the error or it is not an easy task. As it mostly involves termination fees and various terms of them however the user has to take a look at faster internet service providers to resolve error code anteater.
You can check whether the error is resolved or not. If not you can move on to the next fix given below.
2. Try to switch wired network or LAN
If the users are using mobile data or wifi connection to connect to the internet for playing the Destiny 2 games then it is strongly recommended to use the wired internet connection. Users who have to switch to the LAN internet connection have reported that the error code anteater. The error code will disappear for the users after switching the connection.
If the users have LAN cable then do vice versa of the above mentioned method that is use the wireless internet connection and then you have to check whether the problem or error code anteater is resolved or not. If still not you can try another method given below.
3. You must connect the console directly to the internet router
The destiny 2 error code anteater or any other issues you might be having can be fixed by just having an excellent internet connection between the user’s console and the destiny 2 which can be achieved by the direct connection between the console and the internet router. It eliminated the other medians between these.
Please follow the steps given below:
1) First of all open the router settings page and then proceed to the home option and then toolbox then the firewall.
2) Then you have to create a new latest firewall level within the user’s router settings. You can name this as destiny 2.
3) And from the router’s setting page and then proceed to home then toolbox and then at last game and application and configure the following settings option.
4) Then you have to enable the UPnP option.
5) After that the user has to select the extended security option.
6) Then disable any types of Assigned games and applications from the settings option.
At last you must check whether the problem is resolved or not. If not you can try to fix it by using another fix given below.
Read More: What Is Hxtsr.exe
4. Always reboot your device and clear cache
Most of the time users reported error code anteater has disappeared after a full reboot system of the clear cache option. Rebooting the users system differs for Xbox one playstation 4 / console / PC that can be done using the following process mentioned below.
1) First of all you can press and hold the power button of the Xbox one console to completely shut down the device.
2) Always try to remove the external supply of the power connection port of the Xbox. Then you can press the power button from the Xbox multiple times to clean all the remaining power of it. And by performing this the user can clean and clear the cache files from the device.
3) Then the user can plug in the power supply element within the power port and then reboot the Xbox one again.
For playstation 4 [PS4]
1) First of all you have to turn off the PS4.
2) Then try to remove the power cord.
3) Then the user has to wait for 4-5 minutes.
4) Again insert the power cord again.
5) At last reboot the PS4.
Such type of issues occur on some gaming consoles. The easiest and quickest way to resolve is to reboot your console. IF this error still persists after rebooting your PC. Then in such a case the user must try to install the current version of the game.